Payment for your booking can be made securely with your credit/debit card (Visa, Master Card and Maestro) as long as it is enabled for internet transactions and have 3D secure protocol enabled. (3-D Secure is a system created to increase the safety of internet payments, for more details you can access https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-D_Secure). Payments with credit/debit card from any european bank are free of charge.
You can also use paypal to transfer the money into our account. Clearly, you can use bank transfers into our company bank account. Details of our paypal and bank accounts are in your payment request emails. You only have to be aware of the fact that all transfer fees are to be supported by the renter.
We require 40% of the reservation on booking and the remaining 60% can be paid 60 days before check-in. Read more about our cancellation policy.